Thursday 4 April 2013

Jules Stewart to be on Billy Morrison's "Dirty Little Secrets" radio show - April 7





Click on the link in the article below to listen in!

Some more details on "Dirty Little Secrets" from Billy Morrison:

I’m happy to tell you that I will be making a return to radio this coming Sunday March 31st with my brand new show, “Dirty Little Secrets” and you can CLICK HERE TO LISTEN. The station is Transcendental Radio and benefits the David Lynch Foundation and I will be joined by my co-hosts @RickCanny and @ChloeDabbles.

The show will air for two hours and will feature irreverent chat, guests, social commentary and of course, music that turns me on. I will post the call-in phone number tomorrow and you can call in and talk to any of us about pretty much anything. I love doing radio and to be asked to be a part of the new David Lynch Foundation arm – Transcendental Radio – is an honor. We’ll have a lot of fun, play some great music, and hopefully provoke some thought along the way. See you Sunday.

Check out more of Billy's blog (the source) here.


No comments:

Post a Comment