Friday 29 July 2011

Billy Morrison mentions working on 'K-11' in his blog


So I am sitting here in my trailer on the set of K-11 – dressed and ready to shoot. And now we wait. There’s a lot of waiting on the set of a movie, but I really don’t mind. It gives me time to reflect on the last few days.

And that brings me back to today and the first proper day of shooting for me on K-11. I’ve told you how excited I am to be a part of this movie, and I am so very lucky to get the opportunity to act again. I truly love acting and embrace every opportunity I get to do it, to learn from people that are good at it, to soak up the atmosphere of being ‘on set’ ….. Very similar to being ‘backstage’ at a show. And here I am again, in my own little trailer, passing the time by writing a blog, taking pics for Twitter and Facebook, and loving every minute of it. I think I’ll go for a wander around the set and see what’s cooking. For now, have a great rest of the week, work hard, play hard, and I’ll be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment